PRS Guitars Europe are looking to expand the team at our Harston, Cambridge based Hub. We need help managing the movement, storage, and care of our beautiful instruments. The ideal candidate will be hard working, flexible and keen to learn. Ability to take instruction and work within a team is also essential. If this seems like you, then apply in writing along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive salary offered depending on age and experience.
Skills and Tasks of the role
- Working accurately to pick and process orders for despatch to both UK and EU destinations.
- Receiving and processing goods arriving from Europe, the US and the Far East.
- Loading and unloading containers, articulated lorries, trucks etc.
- Packing goods to withstand international shipping
- Proactive approach to challenges faced day to day
- Physically fit and strong – our boxes can weigh up to 35 kilograms
- Good basic numeracy and literacy skills to ensure stock count is correct
- Basic computer skills. Excel, word etc…
- Drivers Licence
- Forklift Licence
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Ability to play guitar
- Lives within easy commuting distance of Harston Cambridge.
- 08:15 to 16:30 Monday to Friday, overtime occasionally available.
- The more you put in the more you will get out of the job and further roles and additional responsibilities and salary will be given based on hard work, initiative, and going the extra mile. PRS Guitars Europe promotes from within wherever possible, the previous employee in this position was recently promoted.
- Access to staff discounts on PRS gear
- Monthly and Annual bonus programme
- Employee guitar programme (year 2)
- Lunches provided daily
- Subsidised wellbeing
- Annual salary review