PRS Guitars Europe are looking to expand the team at our Cambridge based Hub and we need help with the movement, storage and care of our beautiful guitars. We are a small team and personal fit is very important. So if you are highly motivated, prepared to work hard and feel that a career in the Guitar business is for you, drop Rachel an email with your CV to – email@example.com
The skills and tasks listed below are desirable, however, you will receive on the job training to teach you any additional skills you need.
Skills and Tasks of the role
- Working accurately to pick and process orders
- Receiving and processing goods arriving from Europe, the US and the Far East,
- Loading and unloading containers, articulated lorries and vans
- Moving stock between warehouses
- Packing goods to withstand international shipping
- Ensuring accurate stock figures and maintaining inventory
- Communication between technical and logistics departments
- Physically fit and strong – our boxes can weigh up to 35 kilograms
- Good basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Basic computer skills. Excel, word etc…
- Drivers Licence
- Forklift Licence
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Ability to play the guitar
- Lives within easy commuting distance of Cambridge / Harston
- 08:15 to 16:30 Monday to Friday.
- The more you put in the more you will get out of the job and further roles and responsibilities will be given based on hard work, initiative and going the extra mile.
Salary / Benefits
- Staff discounts and employee guitar program
- Bonus program
- Salary depending on age and experience.